Sunday 7 September 2014

Maths Sample

WALT: find patterns and describe them using rules


Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.


Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems. 

Criteria:

Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
Clear message
Two questions to show your learning
Correct answer

I did the yellow target because I no I can improve but I do think that most of the post is pretty good.
    Target yellow.jpg        

Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why? 
I am most proud of the photos because I only used three photos and I had to edit them that took a long time.

What challenged you the most and why? What challenged me the most was thinking of the questions and how I should show it like a poster or a show me.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Next time I can work towards is recognise and continue number patterns.

Feedback/Feedforward: I think you could do a little bit less of a crazy background but other then that I think it's very good your answer are all correct I like it.inara😀

No comments:

Post a Comment