Wednesday 4 June 2014

Spelling Mnemonics


Walt: Rote learn

Task: Make a mnemonic to help us learn our spelling words as a memory old.

What? We had to make 5 to10 spelling words you got wrong and turn them in to mnemonics.

Why? To help us learn and understand our spelling words.

What? Did I learn? How to make mnemonic by using our spelling words.

Evaluation: I could work on having more powerful words. But I think I did well with matching the pictures.

Feed back: Charlotte was really enthusiastic about this task. She thought really hard about making mnemonics that used humour to help here remember her spelling words. From Mum 

Comment: I like the pictures you have put with your Mnemonics but I think next time you could maybe illustrate your own pictures to go with your Mnemonics and next time make sure your words make sense if they don't already. From Grace c













No comments:

Post a Comment