Monday 16 June 2014

Integrity


WALT: Show Integrity




Why? To have a post that shows our under standing of Integrity to share this during our Student Led Conference.

When? Week 7

Who? Me Inara Grace Ella 

How? Inara and Ella are kicking the ball back and fourth, then the bell rings so they leave the ball and then Charlotte comes along and picks the ball up and puts it away.

How you can show Integrity.
Be on tasks 
Don't talk to your friends when 



Out of 10 I think my group did 7 because we could have tried to cooperate more and to communicate more . But I think we did well on our Panoramic photo because we included every ones ideas.

Comment:
I liked how you explained why what and when and who and  how but next time I think you should exsplane what integrity really is like integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is whatching.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would like to read a description for your post Charlotte. You all worked well as a group to show integrity in your photo. Now that you have had a go I wonder how you would improve it next time?

    You have shown that you know what integrity is in and around the classroom. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete