Thursday 27 March 2014

Camp witting





As we were tiptoeing Through the bush I herd screaming there were chills running down my back. I kept on Walking then sudinly there was a hooooot in the bush people were screaming. The only thing we could see is the lelfs on the trees and on the ground 
and the tree roots. lIttle holes of light peeked through the branches of the trees like fireflies. I felt like I wouldn't be scared because I don't scare easily but when NIck 
hooted like an owl, I screamed like a banshee. Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! Everyone around me 
was screaming as well. It sounded like they almost had a heart attack. When we got out  I said to my friend I won't to do that again!!!




3 comments:

  1. Little holes of light peeked through the branches of the trees like fireflies, is a fantastic sentence Charlotte. It really makes a clear picture in my mind and helps me share your experiences. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you used little holes of the light peeked trough the branches like fireflies. It's a really good simile but maybe next time you should try metaphors but great writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Charlotte. You have checked the success criteria. I love the picture, its a five on the creativity scale! Remember to always check your writing before you publish as I can see a few capitals where they shouldn't be.

    ReplyDelete