Thursday 27 February 2014

Swimming sports

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:

1.What are you most proud of at swimming sports?
I am most proud of is coming 4th in freestyle.

2.What challenged you the most and Why?
Diving challenge me th most course I don't know how to do it .

3.How did you show kotahitanga?
I cheered all of the houses.

4.Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
I would tri to dive in to the pool.


Peer Comment: you were very fast and serpoertiv Maia s



Inline images 1






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goal for next time Charlotte. When I was learning how to dive I used to think about trying to put my body in the shape of a paper aeroplane, with my arms making the point. Keep practicing for next time!

    ReplyDelete