Monday 8 July 2013

my naughty dog

  W.A.L.T To entertain our audience.
My chocolate labrador Tom is addicted to cheese.  Around two years ago he stole an almost 1 kg block of cheese off the kitchen bench.  We had Lasagne for dinner that night and my Mum had grated some cheese for the top and left it sitting on the bench while we were all in the lounge eating dinner.  I heard a big crash coming from the kitchen so I put my dinner down and ran to see what the commotion was.  I saw the cheese on the floor with little dog bite marks all over it and Tom sitting beside the cheese trying to look innocent in the and Tom had to go out in the cold until we had finished our dinner.


1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, what a well written snapshot of Tom. I bet Mum was not impressed when she saw what he had done. The word COMMOTION works so well in that sentence. Your next goal will be to start to paragraph your ideas.

    ReplyDelete